Draft: Rework of the observatory module
This MR reworks the Observatory module UI and behaviour to support dome control and weather monitoring, and prepares for sky quality utilities. Most of the work was done previously by @wreissenberger, items are checked when a test is implemented.
- Visual representation of the dome orientation.
- Visual representation of roll-off and roll-away structures.
Control of the parking state, absolute and clockwise/counter-clockwise relative movements, abort.
- BUG: when tracking, the Dome azimuth does not change.
- Control and visual representation of the shutter state.
- Link between telescope mount and dome orientation (slaving).
- Dome locking, mount locking.
- Weather source selection for alert mechanism (source provides alert).
- Weather warning and alert delayed notifications to Dome and Scheduler.
- Visual clue of observatory readiness (dome/shutter/weather).
This will probably requires the INDI dome driver to be upgraded to better reflect how commercial domes behave and properly support the listed features.
This MR also adds the Dome Simulator to the Simulators Profile, although that will not impact user databases already created. For reference, there is a "feature" that allows to modify the Simulators profile by pressing the Edit Profile button immediately after opening Ekos, before launching any Profile or switching to any other Profile.