Assign icons to iconless tool actions
This commit grants icons to tool actions that currently lack icons. This will mainly save UI space when a user configures their toolbars to include a particular tool action.
Icons have been assigned to the following actions:
- Assistant Tool
- Bezier Curve Tool
- Bezier Curve Selection Tool
- Contiguous Selection Tool
- Elliptical Selection Tool
- Freehand Path Tool
- Freehand Selection Tool
- Magnetic Curve Selection Tool
- Polygon Tool
- Polygonal Selection Tool
- Polyline Tool
- Rectangular Selection Tool
- Similar Color Selection Tool
- Text Tool
- Transform Tool
This commit also changes the icon assigned to the Edit Shapes action, as it was using the Bezier Curve icon.
Confirm that each action is assigned to the right icon, whether it's through the Configure Toolbars interface, the Keyboard Shortcuts interface, or the command bar (Ctrl + Enter).
Confirm that these icons conform to Light/Dark themes (seems to require restart when an opposing theme is selected).
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.