GSoC 2020: Add Disney Animation's SeExpr as a new Fill Layer type
This merge request adds Disney Animation's SeExpr expression language as a new, scriptable type of Fill Layer.
This is only half of the work. I've also worked a lot in the SeExpr side of things, whose commits are available here: https://invent.kde.org/lsegovia/seexpr/-/commits/amyspark/T13097-gsoc2020-seexpr/
I don't know if I'll upstream these, seeing as Disney requires a CLA and the repo has been pretty much abandoned. Also, we need KDE approval for the translations; I've been asked to submit a sysadmin ticket for the repo transfer, which I'll do after this MR is merged.
Create a new Krita document, add a Fill Layer, select SeExpr.
For presets, in the Fill Layer dialog, configure a new preset, and "Save New Preset.." or "Overwrite Preset", if you have one.
In all cases, try each of the provided options for adding a thumbnail for the preset.
The only available documentation pages right now are these: https://wdas.github.io/SeExpr/doxygen/userdoc.html
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.