WIP: [needs design...] New tag selection widget for resources
I made the new tag selection widget for resources. There are multiple parts in it:
- KisWrappableHBoxLayout (layout for labels and the + button)
- WdgCloseableTagButton (button that represents a tag; can be closed by X at the end)
- WdgAddTagButton (button with [+] that appears at the end of the tag collection; can be used to add new tags from possible tags)
- WdgAddTagsCategoriesButton (button with [+] that appears at the end of the tag collection; can be used to add new tags from possible tags - the same as above, but with categories)
- WdgTagSelection (widget with everything, including layout and all buttons)
- KisWdgTagSelectionControllerOneResource - controller for one resource in RM case
- KisWdgTagSelectionControllerBundleTags - controller for tags from multiple resource types in create bundle case
Go to Settings -> Manage Resources -> Create. Press on the [+] button.
(Older screenshot, but shows tags:)
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.