Library update day, try 2
This MR updates the following libraries, again:
- gettext: update to 0.21, using vcpkg's 0.19 toolchain and an extra hotfix for macOS, which I've reported upstream;
- libraw: update to 0.20.2, now that LibRaw's fixed their CMake toolchain;
- nasm: update to 2.15.05 (see below);
- x265: update to 3.4, incorporating:
- HandBrake's patches, these allow aarch64 and Apple M1 compilation
- Two patches of mine, to make it compile on Windows and silence nasm's syntax over-compliance.
Build Krita on Linux (AppImages), macOS, and Windows. I tested on the latter two.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.