1. 26 Aug, 2017 4 commits
  2. 25 Aug, 2017 2 commits
  3. 27 Jul, 2017 1 commit
  4. 26 Jul, 2017 2 commits
  5. 28 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  6. 30 Nov, 2013 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      GIT_SILENT: Update source code license headers. · d969a0b4
      Michael Pyne authored
      Thanks to Eric Newberry (from Google Code-In) for running the heavy
      lifting on this.
      
      I made some other corrections since we're touching all the source
      anyways (e.g. fixing my email addresses), fixing the encoding of Richard
      Lärkäng's name, and I've also chosen to avoid the fancy box-shaped
      comments so that there's no issue with trailing spaces/tabs.
      
      REVIEW:114216
      d969a0b4
  7. 10 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  8. 31 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  9. 15 May, 2011 5 commits
  10. 25 Apr, 2011 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Refresh tag editor if collection is updated while visible. · d8b7228c
      Michael Pyne authored
      The indefatigable Giorgos Kylafas managed to troubleshoot the cause of a bug
      where the Tag Editor's artist, genre, and track name fields would be reset to
      the first item in the respective combo boxes after the collection was updated,
      although this behavior only occurred if the tag editor was visible when it
      happened.
      
      I would say this should have tipped me off, but I haven't had enough time for
      JuK recently so honestly I haven't looked at it. Giorgos has, however, and I
      can confirm he tracked down the issue correctly and fixed it.
      
      Going through the bugs seems to indicate this might be the cause of 271054
      (JuK tag guesser works improperly if tag editor is open), which I believe is
      caused the the tag editor being updated when the file renamer operates,
      immediately updating the relevant fields to the wrong values and (somehow?)
      then saving those changes.
      
      This commit is against trunk, I will backport to 4.6.3.
      
      CCBUG:271054
      CCMAIL:gekylafas@gmail.com
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=1229044
      d8b7228c
  11. 27 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  12. 22 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  13. 10 May, 2010 1 commit
  14. 04 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  15. 22 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  16. 20 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  17. 11 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  18. 15 Sep, 2008 1 commit
  19. 16 Jun, 2008 2 commits
  20. 27 Dec, 2007 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fix Krazy issues with localization. No new strings, but many more strings have context · 1eccfcb7
      Michael Pyne authored
      added where requested by the translators and recommended by Krazy in situations where
      the right translation would be unclear.
      
      Only major code change is in tagrenameroptions.cpp which I don't like in the version
      either now or before.  Now it is more verbose but less of a hack.
      
      Also trackpickerdialogbase.ui required hand editing since Designer doesn't support
      changing K3ListView columns.
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=753622
      1eccfcb7
  21. 26 Dec, 2007 1 commit
  22. 25 Dec, 2007 1 commit
  23. 06 Dec, 2007 1 commit
    • Pino Toscano's avatar
      fix icons · d942fcd6
      Pino Toscano authored
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=745744
      d942fcd6
  24. 17 Aug, 2007 2 commits
  25. 24 May, 2007 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fairly large overhaul of the JuK codebase to beat out a lot of the Qt 3 stuff. · 2c297413
      Michael Pyne authored
      Still a lot of Qt 3 code to go but at this point Q3ValueList, Q3Vector, Q3PtrDict and
      Q3Dict should all be gone.
      
      In addition many loops have been foreach()'ed, which really does make it more readable.
      
      There is a crash fix as well, now the polish() function in Playlist has been replaced
      with an initialization slot which is singleShot'ed since the timing of the polish event
      is apparently different than it was in Qt 3, which was making new Playlists crash when
      they were first shown.
      
      Also I went through almost every header and pared it down to the minimum reasonably
      achievable, which required some additional headers in a few .cpp files but overall
      compilation time should be down and you won't have to rebuild all of JuK just because
      a header file got touched.
      
      I haven't seen any regressions yet but then again I still can't play music either.
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=667815
      2c297413
  26. 19 May, 2007 1 commit
  27. 08 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  28. 15 Feb, 2007 1 commit
    • Stephan Kulow's avatar
      compile · ae8c9cf7
      Stephan Kulow authored
      svn path=/branches/work/kconfiggroup_port/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=633771
      ae8c9cf7
  29. 27 Jan, 2007 1 commit