1. 07 Oct, 2018 1 commit
    • Pino Toscano's avatar
      WebImageFetcher: properly destroy dialog after any request · 441cb735
      Pino Toscano authored
      The dialog with the cover result is destroyed only if the user accepts
      the result, showing no results for further searches in case the cover
      dialog is cancelled.
      
      Instead, make sure to destroy the cover dialog also in case the user
      cancels it.
      441cb735
  2. 23 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  3. 30 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  4. 29 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  5. 30 Nov, 2013 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      GIT_SILENT: Update source code license headers. · d969a0b4
      Michael Pyne authored
      Thanks to Eric Newberry (from Google Code-In) for running the heavy
      lifting on this.
      
      I made some other corrections since we're touching all the source
      anyways (e.g. fixing my email addresses), fixing the encoding of Richard
      Lärkäng's name, and I've also chosen to avoid the fancy box-shaped
      comments so that there's no issue with trailing spaces/tabs.
      
      REVIEW:114216
      d969a0b4
  6. 25 Feb, 2012 1 commit
    • Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark's avatar
      Redo cover fetching. · 92c31f76
      Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark authored
      Yahoo has discontinued their image search API, so cover downloading has been
      broken for a while now. Google has also deprecated their own image search API,
      so now we instead get all covers directly from last.fm.
      
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=1282145
      92c31f76
  7. 10 May, 2008 1 commit
  8. 08 Nov, 2007 1 commit
  9. 24 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  10. 21 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  11. 04 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  12. 24 May, 2007 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fairly large overhaul of the JuK codebase to beat out a lot of the Qt 3 stuff. · 2c297413
      Michael Pyne authored
      Still a lot of Qt 3 code to go but at this point Q3ValueList, Q3Vector, Q3PtrDict and
      Q3Dict should all be gone.
      
      In addition many loops have been foreach()'ed, which really does make it more readable.
      
      There is a crash fix as well, now the polish() function in Playlist has been replaced
      with an initialization slot which is singleShot'ed since the timing of the polish event
      is apparently different than it was in Qt 3, which was making new Playlists crash when
      they were first shown.
      
      Also I went through almost every header and pared it down to the minimum reasonably
      achievable, which required some additional headers in a few .cpp files but overall
      compilation time should be down and you won't have to rebuild all of JuK just because
      a header file got touched.
      
      I haven't seen any regressions yet but then again I still can't play music either.
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=667815
      2c297413
  13. 19 May, 2007 1 commit
  14. 18 May, 2007 1 commit
  15. 21 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  16. 09 May, 2006 1 commit
  17. 26 Feb, 2006 2 commits
  18. 28 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  19. 01 Sep, 2005 1 commit
  20. 09 Jul, 2005 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fix bug 108297 (JuK crashes when getting cover for an album with quotes) · 745fe33a
      Michael Pyne authored
      I was actually able to reproduce this crash for album without a quotation mark.
      In fact, I was able to reproduce this for each and every single track I tried.
      Apparently Google changed the output slightly on their image search, which the
      current code was quite unable to cope with.
      
      I fixed the crash issue by enabling exceptions and catching the KHTML-sent
      exceptions.
      
      I think I've fixed the underlying issue by changing the code to adapt a
      little better to upcoming changes in the Google layout.  For example there
      should no longer be hardcoded node position checks.
      
      wheels: The change is non-trivial but it looks like JuK's Google Cover Art
      Downloader is now completely broken without it.  So I will backport this to
      branch.
      
      CCBUG:108297
      
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=433198
      745fe33a
  21. 17 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  22. 01 Dec, 2004 1 commit
  23. 14 Nov, 2004 2 commits
  24. 11 Nov, 2004 2 commits
  25. 10 Nov, 2004 1 commit
    • Nathan Toone's avatar
      Modified dialog for googlefetcher. It now shows all (up to the first 20)... · 9701fa5b
      Nathan Toone authored
      Modified dialog for googlefetcher.  It now shows all (up to the first 20) results from google as thumbnails.  It also shows the size (in pixels and KB).
      
      Can someone make sure I'm using the KIO stuff correctly?  It's my first code with it, and I'm afraid of buffer overruns, memory leaks, etc.  I used code from other parts of kde as a reference.
      
      svn path=/trunk/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=362139
      9701fa5b
  26. 08 Nov, 2004 5 commits
  27. 03 Jun, 2004 1 commit
  28. 15 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  29. 26 Oct, 2003 1 commit
    • Maks Orlovich's avatar
      Reduce memory usage by roughly a 1/3rd, by: · 3ae66fab
      Maks Orlovich authored
      1. Reove a redudndant copy of the file path in CachedTag
      2. Try to get multiple copies of the same text to use the same
      underlying data object more often.
      3. Don't let QString get too pre-allocation happy.
      
      svn path=/trunk/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=262331
      3ae66fab
  30. 13 Aug, 2003 1 commit
  31. 09 Dec, 2002 1 commit
  32. 12 Oct, 2002 1 commit
  33. 07 Sep, 2002 1 commit