Ubuntu Touch packaging
Created by: JBBgameich
- Kirigami for Ubuntu Xenial
- Use gloox from Plasma Mobile
- Add qtquickcontrols2-5-dev to the UBports repository
- Create Xenial sdk for clickable [upstreamed]
- Enable translations (Depends on https://github.com/bhdouglass/clickable/pull/39)
- Test on a device
fix all issues
- scaling (needs testing)
- icons (should be fixed with kf 5.44), We still need to find out if Kaidan works with the suru icons or if we need to include breeze.
- Change to the final AppID
- upload to open-store.io
None of us has an Ubuntu Touch device, so we depend on people to test it for us. You need a Ubuntu Touch powered device with the Xenial (16.04) version installed. A recent click file can be downloaded here: http://jbbgameich.tk/files/im.kaidan.kaidan_0.3.2_armhf.click.