Battery status display
Display battery status at the bottom of each device on its
Each link's BatteryPlugin can now cache up to one NetworkPacket. Whenever
PairingFragment loads, it will display charging information derived
from said packet on-screen. Note that this Merge Request adds three new string
This should probably be reviewed along-side kdeconnect-kde!175, which enables battery reporting on kdeconnect-kde clients.
I think it would be more intuitive to show real-time updates on the UI, but I'm worried the code for that would be too complex.
It might make sense to split this feature out into its own plugin, separate from the code that reports battery status.
I'll need to write some unit tests for the code. Beyond that:
- Everything should look as it does pre-merge if the battery plugin is disabled
- If the plugin is enabled, battery status will appear inline with the connected device's name in the
- Battery status updates whenever the list is refreshed (such as when the app is backgrounded/resumed)
- If the device is charging, its battery status will include the word 'charging'
- If the device's battery is low, its battery status will include the phrase 'Low Battery'