[SMS App] Support plain-text MMS
Not having support for MMS caused some minor problems, like in https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=398889 . This patch adds basic MMS support for plain-text MMS, including multi-target messages.
Android companion to kdeconnect-kde!97 (merged)
Currently there are several rough areas:
- Multi-target messages do not have the full list of recipients (I am planning to work on this in another patch, because this one is already quite large enough)
- Parsing MMS is significantly slower than parsing SMS. This makes sense, since we need to make significantly many more content:// calls for MMS. The only solution I can think of here is to add the ability to request a range of messages, which I need to do anyway, but which should not be part of this patch.
- The desktop app is totally busted with regard to multi-target MMS, but that will also be fixed in another MR
Open SMS app on desktop, scroll through conversations, notice:
- Any single-target message which had the most-recent message as an MMS does not appear
- Any multi-target MMS conversations do not appear
Open SMS app on desktop, notice:
- Conversations which have an MMS as their most-recent message appear
- MMS which consisted of only text are rendered correctly
- Multi-target conversations are shown (though pretty busted, as said before. Do not attempt to reply to one!)