Bug: If an audio track is the top track, mouse operation is not working.
Drag&drop a clip with the mouse from the bin should always overrule the green target indicator.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a project
- Right click on V2 and add an audio track above V2
- Delet track A3 on the bottom
- Make A1 the only target track
- Drag&drop a clip from the bin onto the timeline
- The clip can only be placed on A2 and V1 or on the target audio track A1.
- Rendering doesn't work.
- Dragging the clip on A1 should place the video on V1.
- Rendering should work
Setting the target indicator as desired and working with shortcuts "v" the timeline works as expected.