Create Region on effects is non-working
Hi, Steps to reproduce :
- In Gimp, create a png 1920x1080, with transparent and opaque areas.
- In kdenlive, create a project HD 1080i 25fps
- Add a video clip to the project and to the timeline
- Add a colorize effect to the clip on the timeline
- In the effect menu, choose Create Region and select your png
Expected result :
- The colorize effect applies only on the areas depending on the transparency
- as shown in this video. #399 (closed)
Actual result :
- Nothing changes, the effect still applies to the whole image, the project is not modified.
- If it helps I think the MLT filter is called region. #399 (closed)
- The effect xml file is in the source code](https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdenlive/blob/master/data/effects/region.xml). #399 (closed)