It uses the oath-toolkit provided library liboath to generate the 2FA
codes, both TOTP and HOTP based. Currently it is largely untested. From
initial rough testing it seems that auto-refreshing of code is not
working. Also button to refresh token for HOTP is also dummy at moment.
Some todo items include,
- Verify the generated oath code is correct
- Make refreshing token work
- QR code scanning
- Backup and Restore of accounts
- Clipboard support to automatically copy code.
- Encrypted storage of the secret token
This code is largely based on the authenticator-ng application by the
Rodney Dawes and Michael Zanetti for the Ubuntu Touch.