Fix strobbing of the brush outline becasue of subpixel precision
The patch basically aligns the center of the outline to the pixel grid of the widget.
- Select "Bristles 5 Flat" preset
- Take your stylus (mouse will not work)
- Hover over the canvas and see that the cursor doesn't alias anymore
Questions to be answered
- Should we do something like that for rotation dynamics? E.g. for brush "Dry Roller"?
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.