Remove double space in opacity, flow and size sliders on main toolbar
The sliders had two spaces (e.g. ‘Opacity: 75%’) instead of one (‘Opacity: 75%’). The extra space seems to be added by accident. They were at least not present in the original review board request (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/122946/), only in the actual commit (6d6f154a).
Look at the three sliders on the main toolbar.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.