Add "Group as Layer" feature for Export Layers
This patch adds a checkbox to the Export Layers plugin window.
If user selects this checkbox, each high-level group will be exported as single layer!
This feature was implemented at the request of several users in the unofficial Krita discord server.
- Create some groups.
- Add multiple layers to each group.
- Draw something on each layer.
- Open the Export Layers plugin window.
- Mark Group as layer checkbox, select a file and a directory to export.
- Click OK.
High-level groups should be exported as separate images. If Group ad layer not marked, then all layers in groups should be exported separately.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken.
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.