WIP: [ON HOLD] Add progress bar for saving .kra images
The first commit adds a nice little progressing of saving. The second commit tries to make it fancy, so now the progress bar is not moving at all...
Because KoProgressUpdater is broken. The code should be working as expected as son as the progress updater is fixed...
This merge request is not ready yet. It's just a more elaborate diff that will help me to get help with why the progress updater doesn't work as expected. I made a commit with another progress updater so "save also as .kra" would work, but decided to not add this code here to not mud it even more.
- first commit is just updating the value in the updater. It works.
- second commit is with s KoProgressUpdater that wraps the general updater and has a few subtasks. It doesn't work, I don't know why.
- libs/widgetutils/tests/TestKoProgressUpdater - sometimes at random the first test fails with "0" value instead of "50". All other tests pass. I think it might be relevant.
- Create a big .kra file that saves for a few seconds.
- Observe the progress bar. On the first commit it should read first 60%, then 90%, then disappear.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken.
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines. I will add better commit messages later since I expect to rework them anyway.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.