Progress bar for psd
I added a progress bar for saving as .psd. To achieve that, I had to add the updater to some functions in deeper classes like PsdLayerMaskSection. I'm not sure if it can have any bad consequences.
I hope my helper class is not too naive. I added commentary to make sure no one who uses this class uses it inappropriately.
I have a file with 100 layers. Saving still takes only a moment, even though my whole laptop is slowed down because how much RAM it takes, but it's visible that the progress bar is filling up.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (I guess I should've tested it...)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.