Have separate cursor display while erasing
This changes the cursor on the screen when you are in eraser mode.
This ties into the cursor color that is already done and can be set in the settings > General section > cursor tab.
I added another color input in the settings to select the eraser color (default to red). This also changes the shape slightly when erasing so there is a bit more feedback than just a color change.
This will hopefully address/help the situation listed here. https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=368331
screenshot of what eraser outline will look like
screenshot of what normal looks like for reference (this is not changed. Just for reference)
I tried flipping the eraser mode on and off and made sure the cursor updated. Also tested changing brush presets to make sure that triggers a cursor update as well.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.