Pinning the top 'n' fonts in the font combobox for text tool
Just insert the recently used in the fonts in the top if it is not already there
use the text tool to create some text change the font, that font can be found in the top
Any number of fonts can be pinned
- There are duplicates in the list
- No distinction between a pinned font and a non pinned font
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.