fix crash with the transform tool.
just made sure that cancelStrokeCallback avoids using an uninitialized tranform.
new file draw a single line then press ctrl+t and after b should crash before this fix due to m_savedTransformArgs being uninitialized
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.