Do not process user input during saving operations
Fixes a race condition in the saving process, which is caused by processing user input events in multiple places during save.
The ENTER_FUNCTION() calls are there to help debug the issue, they will be deleted before merging.
- test the issue itself; there is a (quite raw) script to automate it: https://invent.kde.org/amedonosova/krita-auto-test
- work in Krita for some time, watch for weird things happening while saving, or suspicious changes in responsiveness
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.