Working set fixes
This is a collection of commits that fix some issues with the working sets.
- Create tests to check the basic behavior of working sets
- Creating working sets
- Deleting working sets
- Switching between areas (i.e. from Code to Debug or Review) and maintaining the current working sets
- Storing and restoring split view configurations
- Fix bug 375446
- Buttons of working sets active in another area were not displayed in the list of currently closed working sets.
- Fix arrangements of working set buttons
- Fix bug 337891 and use the same configuration for a working set in all areas. It was confusing to find a different selection of files and arrangement of views in debug mode, than in the code area.
- If a file is closed due to a switch of working sets, always ask whether it should be saved, even if it's still open in another area in the background.
- Fix bug 409858
- Do not try to open files from old working sets that are no longer existing.
- Store the active working set in the session configuration, instead of the global KDevelop
- When starting a different session than last time, the old working set would not be opened, but only the welcome screen would show up.
- Fix storing and restoring split view configurations
- Store view ratios in working set configuration
- Do not crash when restoring nested split configurations
- Do not end debug session when temporarily switching from debug mode to review mode
- Cancel switching to review if saving the current files is cancelled