1. 01 Oct, 2017 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Remove Kdelibs4Support. · 1e3b90b8
      Michael Pyne authored
      This required a wide assortment of fixes, including deleting
      needless #include <koldfoo.h> headers, some minor additional porting
      tasks, and adding in includes that were previously only implicitly
  2. 30 Sep, 2017 2 commits
  3. 29 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  4. 28 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  5. 27 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  6. 26 Aug, 2017 4 commits
  7. 25 Aug, 2017 2 commits
  8. 23 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  9. 26 Jul, 2017 1 commit
  10. 17 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  11. 28 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  12. 30 Nov, 2013 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      GIT_SILENT: Update source code license headers. · d969a0b4
      Michael Pyne authored
      Thanks to Eric Newberry (from Google Code-In) for running the heavy
      lifting on this.
      I made some other corrections since we're touching all the source
      anyways (e.g. fixing my email addresses), fixing the encoding of Richard
      Lärkäng's name, and I've also chosen to avoid the fancy box-shaped
      comments so that there's no issue with trailing spaces/tabs.
  13. 10 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  14. 31 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  15. 20 Apr, 2011 2 commits
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Correctly add renamer categories in l10n'ed KDE desktops. · 86220b9a
      Michael Pyne authored
      Giorgos Kylafas noticed an issue with adding categories to the JuK file
      renamer, where adding categories didn't work in desktops with a non en_US
      language in use due to a mistake made comparing a translated string against its
      untranslated base.
      The proposed fix forced the comparison to be of two translated strings, but the
      intent was to compare the untranslated category codes (which I can more easily
      guarantee to be unique).
      I will backport to 4.6.3, and also CC a related bug in case any of the
      interested parties were still having this issue.
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=1228555
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Set directory mode for renamer's "music folder". · def93297
      Michael Pyne authored
      Γιώργος Κυλάφας submitted this patch for the JuK file renamer to use the proper
      "directory mode" of KFileDialog for the music folder selection in the File
      Renamer configuration.
      It's *much* appreciated -- this represents the first non-Michael Pyne
      contribution to JuK since about 8 months ago (and the one before that was 20
      months ago).
      I will backport to 4.6.3.
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=1228551
  16. 27 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  17. 22 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  18. 17 Aug, 2009 1 commit
  19. 07 May, 2009 1 commit
  20. 01 Mar, 2009 1 commit
  21. 11 Nov, 2008 1 commit
  22. 27 Dec, 2007 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fix Krazy issues with localization. No new strings, but many more strings have context · 1eccfcb7
      Michael Pyne authored
      added where requested by the translators and recommended by Krazy in situations where
      the right translation would be unclear.
      Only major code change is in tagrenameroptions.cpp which I don't like in the version
      either now or before.  Now it is more verbose but less of a hack.
      Also trackpickerdialogbase.ui required hand editing since Designer doesn't support
      changing K3ListView columns.
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=753622
  23. 29 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  24. 20 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  25. 03 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  26. 24 May, 2007 1 commit
    • Michael Pyne's avatar
      Fairly large overhaul of the JuK codebase to beat out a lot of the Qt 3 stuff. · 2c297413
      Michael Pyne authored
      Still a lot of Qt 3 code to go but at this point Q3ValueList, Q3Vector, Q3PtrDict and
      Q3Dict should all be gone.
      In addition many loops have been foreach()'ed, which really does make it more readable.
      There is a crash fix as well, now the polish() function in Playlist has been replaced
      with an initialization slot which is singleShot'ed since the timing of the polish event
      is apparently different than it was in Qt 3, which was making new Playlists crash when
      they were first shown.
      Also I went through almost every header and pared it down to the minimum reasonably
      achievable, which required some additional headers in a few .cpp files but overall
      compilation time should be down and you won't have to rebuild all of JuK just because
      a header file got touched.
      I haven't seen any regressions yet but then again I still can't play music either.
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=667815
  27. 19 May, 2007 2 commits
  28. 18 May, 2007 1 commit
  29. 10 Apr, 2007 1 commit
    • Laurent Montel's avatar
      Q3Frame-- · d152834f
      Laurent Montel authored
      svn path=/trunk/KDE/kdemultimedia/juk/; revision=652376
  30. 08 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  31. 18 Feb, 2007 1 commit
  32. 16 Feb, 2007 2 commits