build-image.sh 4.61 KB
Newer Older
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
#!/bin/bash

# Halt on errors and be verbose about what we are doing
set -e
set -x

# Read in our parameters
8
9
export BUILD_PREFIX=$1
export KDENLIVE_SOURCES=$2
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

# Save some frequently referenced locations in variables for ease of use / updating
export APPDIR=$BUILD_PREFIX/kdenlive.appdir
export PLUGINS=$APPDIR/usr/lib/plugins/
export APPIMAGEPLUGINS=$APPDIR/usr/plugins/

mkdir -p $APPDIR
mkdir -p $APPDIR/usr/share/kdenlive
mkdir -p $APPDIR/usr/lib


# qjsonparser, used to add metadata to the plugins needs to work in a en_US.UTF-8 environment.
# That's not always the case, so make sure it is
export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
export LANG=en_us.UTF-8

# We want to use $prefix/deps/usr/ for all our dependencies
export DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX=$BUILD_PREFIX/deps/usr/
export DOWNLOADS_DIR=$BUILD_PREFIX/downloads/

# Setup variables needed to help everything find what we built
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/lib/:$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:$APPDIR/usr/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PATH=$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/bin/:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/pkgconfig/:$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/lib/pkgconfig/:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
export CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX:$CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH

# Switch over to our build prefix
cd $BUILD_PREFIX

#
# Now we can get the process started!
#

# Step 0: place the translations where ki18n and Qt look for them
if [ -d $APPDIR/usr/share/locale ] ; then
    mv $APPDIR/usr/share/locale $APPDIR/usr/share/kdenlive
fi

# Step 1: Copy over all the resources provided by dependencies that we need
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/locale $APPDIR/usr/share/kdenlive
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/kf5 $APPDIR/usr/share
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/mime $APPDIR/usr/share
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/translations $APPDIR/usr/
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/openssl/lib/*  $APPDIR/usr/lib
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/mlt  $APPDIR/usr/share
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/lib/mlt  $APPDIR/usr/lib
cp -r $DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/bin/melt  $APPDIR/usr/bin

cp $(ldconfig -p | grep libGL.so.1 | cut -d ">" -f 2 | xargs) $APPDIR/usr/lib/
59
#cp $(ldconfig -p | grep libGLU.so.1 | cut -d ">" -f 2 | xargs) $APPDIR/usr/lib/
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128

# Step 2: Relocate x64 binaries from the architecture specific directory as required for Appimages
#mv $APPDIR/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/*  $APPDIR/usr/lib
#rm -rf $APPDIR/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

# Step 3: Update the rpath in the various plugins we have to make sure they'll be loadable in an Appimage context
#for lib in $PLUGINS/*.so*; do
#  patchelf --set-rpath '$ORIGIN/../lib' $lib;
#done

for lib in $APPDIR/usr/lib/mlt/*.so*; do
  patchelf --set-rpath '$ORIGIN/..' $lib;
done

# Step 4: Move plugins to loadable location in AppImage

# Make sure our plugin directory already exists
if [ ! -d $APPIMAGEPLUGINS ] ; then
    mkdir -p $APPIMAGEPLUGINS
fi

# mv $PLUGINS/* $APPIMAGEPLUGINS

# Step 5: Build the image!!!
linuxdeployqt $APPDIR/usr/bin/melt

linuxdeployqt $APPDIR/usr/share/applications/org.kde.kdenlive.desktop \
  -executable=$APPDIR/usr/bin/kdenlive \
  -qmldir=$DEPS_INSTALL_PREFIX/qml \
  -verbose=2 \
  -bundle-non-qt-libs \
  -extra-plugins=$APPDIR/usr/lib/mlt \
  -exclude-libs=libnss3.so,libnssutil3.so

#  -appimage \

rm  $APPDIR/AppRun

cat > $APPDIR/AppRun << EOF
#!/bin/bash

DIR="\`dirname \"\$0\"\`" 
DIR="\`( cd \"\$DIR\" && pwd )\`"
export APPDIR=\$DIR


export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=\$DIR/usr/lib/:\$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export XDG_DATA_DIRS=\$DIR/usr/share/:\$XDG_DATA_DIRS
export XDG_CONFIG_HOME=\$HOME/.config/
export PATH=\$DIR/usr/bin:\$PATH
export KDE_FORK_SLAVES=1

export MLT_REPOSITORY=\$DIR/usr/lib/mlt/
export MLT_DATA=\$DIR/usr/share/mlt/
export MLT_ROOT_DIR=\$DIR/usr/
export LADSPA_PATH=\$DIR/usr/lib/ladspa
export FREI0R_PATH=\$DIR/usr/lib/frei0r-1
export MLT_PROFILES_PATH=\$DIR/usr/share/mlt/profiles/
export MLT_PRESETS_PATH=\$DIR/usr/share/mlt/presets/
export SDL_AUDIODRIVER=pulseaudio
export XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=


kdenlive --config kdenlive-appimagerc \$@
EOF
chmod +x $APPDIR/AppRun

# Step 5: Find out what version of Kdenlive we built and give the Appimage a proper name
cd $BUILD_PREFIX/kdenlive-build
129
KDENLIVE_VERSION=$(grep "KDENLIVE_VERSION" config-kdenlive.h | cut -d '"' -f 2)
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149

# Also find out the revision of Git we built
# Then use that to generate a combined name we'll distribute
cd $KDENLIVE_SOURCES
if [[ -d .git ]]; then
	GIT_REVISION=$(git rev-parse --short HEAD)
	VERSION=$KDENLIVE_VERSION-$GIT_REVISION
else
	VERSION=$KDENLIVE_VERSION
fi

# Return to our build root
cd $BUILD_PREFIX

appimagetool $APPDIR

# Generate a new name for the Appimage file and rename it accordingly
APPIMAGE=kdenlive-"$VERSION"-x86_64.appimage
mv Kdenlive-x86_64.AppImage $APPIMAGE