1. 18 Feb, 2017 2 commits
    • Linus Jahn's avatar
      Add SQLite database for messages and roster caching · 3b366c75
      Linus Jahn authored
      The new SQLite3 database is saved (on Linux) under:
      ~/.local/share/KaidanIM/kaidan/messages.sqlite3 (This is the AppData
      location from Qt)
      It currently has two tables one for the roster and one for messages.
      The roster table has two coloumns: jid and name. The message table
      has six: author, author_resource, recipient, recipient_resource,
      timestamp and message. 'recipient' and 'author' contain a bare JID
      (a JID without the resource) and the resource saved in
      author/recipent_resource, if available. The resource is not really
      necessary, but I thought it might be cool to add e.g. some stats for
      this, later.
      In the Kaidan.cpp/h, I moved the handleMessageReceived part into the
      MessageController, later we should also move the handle Presence
      Received into a PresenceController or something as this.
      I also removed the 'import harbour.kaidan 1.0' in QML, because, now
      we don't have any new QML-types from Kaidan -> you can't import it.
      The Chat-GUI is still very ugly, we/I should definitely imporve it
      in a later commit.
      Closes #55.
    • Linus Jahn's avatar
      CMake: Make i18n support optional (#64) · 0980457f
      Linus Jahn authored
  2. 14 Jan, 2017 1 commit
    • Linus Jahn's avatar
      Add settings for JID/Password (#54) · 367a6cb1
      Linus Jahn authored
      Now Kaidan starts directly with opened roster, if you've typed in
      your password once.
      Add new global vars. for the organization name and domain:
      ORGANIZATION_DOMAIN:	"kaidanim.github.io"
      Currently they are not used.
      Closes #24.
  3. 08 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  4. 05 Jan, 2017 2 commits
  5. 11 Dec, 2016 1 commit
    • Linus Jahn's avatar
      Use new build system: CMake (#34) · 8b3e7a53
      Linus Jahn authored
      I added all new dependencies (for debian stretch or newer),
      in the README. Swiften is now used from the system installation,
      so I removed the part for compiling it. I also removed the
      Troubleshooting part, because this is now automatically recognized
      by cmake.
      I removed the QMake project files, they're not needed anymore.
      Android builds are a bit tricky with CMake, but I think we can
      do that with the KDE ECM (extra cmake modules), as Kirigami.
      Android is currently not supported.
      This closes #18.