Voip telephony plugin
I missed the integration of VoIP apps with KDE connect. Therefore I made a setup using a plugin.
The plugin functionality in short:
- Looks at incoming notifications, whether the category is call
- Tries to find out the name of the caller based on the message
- Looks in AudioManager to see if the status ringing, off-hook or has become idle again.
- Based on the information above, reports whether there is an incoming or ongoing call.
I have tested myself:
- FRITZ!App Fon
- Facebook Messenger (tested on 24-10-2020)
- Element Secure Messenger (Riot im) (tested on 24-10-2020)
Not working yet:
To Be tested:
I would like to ask you to test as many other VoIP apps as possible.