Merged requested to merge work/iasensio/activities_flat into master
The Activities KCM used to be a QWidgets KCM with some embedded QML components: the activity list and the activity editor. There were also some unnecesary settings and many leftovers of unused code.
Second commit ports the Activity Switcher to use different plugins for the configure/delete activities functionality, so this should also be TESTED.
- Remove the VirtualDesktop switching setting, which was already getting dropped from KActivitiesManagerD.
- Remove the switching Shortcuts settings, as it isn't even complete, and can be better accessed from the Shortcuts KCM
- Move the "confirm deletion prompt" to QML side
- Move the "Create New" action to the header
- Move the activity editor into a page of the main KCM.
- Remove all the KConfigXT settings, since none of those were handled in this KCM, but in the recentfiles one.
- Remove the custom private plugin and custom paths to interoperate with QML: we can use the KCM goodies for that
- Clean-up unused files and code indirection boilerplate.
- Port to new kcmutils_add_qml_kcm function
- Use the KCM arguments to edit a specific activity
i18n: Port to standard translation domain kcm_activities