addons/project: add Open Terminal folder action
Focuses bottom window project tool view and re-spawns terminal in new directory.
This is an attempt to implement the
Option to "Open Terminal Here" in #29. I could not find more information about it, so I've made few assertions:
- user might be using the terminal tool view plugin, but we care only about internal project plugin terminal
- there can be actually two terminal views in project view, but most of the time there will be only
.kateprojectone, so the action will manipulate only with this one
- manipulating with the foreground process via sending string inputs (i.e.
cd mydir) is way too brittle
- calling destructor on kpart will do the right thing (at this point I'm little bit confused about who is the actual owner of the kpart resource).
MR consist of two commits. First one is a small cleanup of KateProjectInfoViewTerminal class.
- KateProjectTreeViewContextMenu ->
- KateProjectViewTree ->
- KateProjectPluginView ->
- KateProjectInfoView ->