Support account "issuer" concept
In order to be able to support QR code scanning, Keysmith must support the key URI format In turn, that means it should support the concept of an account "issuer". Currently it does not.
The following components would need to be adapted:
- Account & AccountStorage objects in src/account:
- revisit API that accepts an account name, revist signal handlers, revisit storage --> need to work on name + issuer parts instead of "full" account names.
- use a default 'null' issuer when reading accounts from storage (backwards compatible)
- Models in src/model:
- Straightforward updates to expose new getters etc. and remove the old name() one.
- Track whether or not any issuers are configured at all
- Adapt account sorting to sort by issuer, and then by account name
- QML UI:
- Use new Model getters
- Update add accounts page to allow configuring an issuer
- Add sections to account overview list to group by issuer. In case of the 'null' issuer make sure it still renders appropriately... Maybe a default "Other" section (i18n) ?