1. 20 Jun, 2020 4 commits
  2. 19 Jun, 2020 5 commits
  3. 18 Jun, 2020 3 commits
  4. 17 Jun, 2020 2 commits
  5. 16 Jun, 2020 1 commit
  6. 15 Jun, 2020 2 commits
    • Ahmad Samir's avatar
      Don't add extra newlines when pasting from GTK applications · a1022442
      Ahmad Samir authored
      Due to some internal handling in GTK itself, we end up with text copied
      from Firefox where a newline is represented as CRLF (\r\n); since the
      doPaste() method replaces each \n with \r, we ended up with \r\r, which
      ultimately led to extra newlines in the pasted code. To fix the issue
      simply detect the CRLF case and replace each \r\n with \r.
      To test, copy some multiline text from Firefox, open vim in konsole and
      paste, you end up with two newlines between each block of text. Compare the
      results after applying this patch
      BUG: 421480
      FIXED-IN: 20.08
    • Axel Navarro's avatar
      Add default shortcut to switch-to-tab-9 action · 57c942d9
      Axel Navarro authored
      Add the missing Alt+0 shortcut to the 10th tab to complete the range
      from Alt+1 to Alt+0 in the keyboard
  7. 13 Jun, 2020 1 commit
    • Axel Navarro's avatar
      Fix shortcuts for Yakuake grow-terminal actions · 020f5655
      Axel Navarro authored
      Add the move-tab-to-right and move-tab-to-left actions in
      ViewManager to the _multiTabOnlyActions collection to allow
      override them in Yakuake with grow-terminal-right and
      BUG: 415164
  8. 12 Jun, 2020 1 commit
  9. 10 Jun, 2020 1 commit
  10. 08 Jun, 2020 1 commit
  11. 07 Jun, 2020 2 commits
  12. 06 Jun, 2020 11 commits
  13. 05 Jun, 2020 2 commits
  14. 04 Jun, 2020 1 commit
  15. 03 Jun, 2020 3 commits
    • Tomaz  Canabrava's avatar
      Fix SearchTask memleak · 9372cf71
      Tomaz Canabrava authored
      There's a `autoDelete` option for a task, but it's up to the
      task to implement how it will delete itself. For SearchHistoryTask
      this never happened.
      I tested holding the `search` button for around one minute and the
      memory was slowly growing and never freed. Adding a destructor with a
      debug to remove any doubt made me realize: The search task was only
      removed when konsole closed.
      This is not just about the Memory Management, as the search was also
      connected to multiple objects and could potentially mishandle searches.
    • Tomaz  Canabrava's avatar
      Only recalculate the directories when we change dirs · e713c90c
      Tomaz Canabrava authored
      Whenever we trigger something that redraws the screen we trigger
      all the filters, and the FileFilter - that looks for files and folders
      in the current directory - is constantly re-triggered to.
      The creation of the vector / set containing all files takes now around
      30msec, but searching takes just 3 - 4 msec. If we only generate the
      list of files when we change directories, this goes down from 34 msec
      to just 4, making konsole consume less cpu, spend less energy and help
      with battery when we are selecting text or updating the screen with new
      This fails to highlight a file if the file is created after we read the
      files in the directory, as we are not updating the list of files
      anymore. Not an acceptable loss, we need to fix this, but not by
      re-reading all of the files in folders and subfolders on every mouse
    • Tomaz  Canabrava's avatar
      Use QSet to search for strings instead of QStringList · 0b489b0c
      Tomaz Canabrava authored
      The time that it takes to search a collection of just too many strings
      can take up to 48msec - tested triggering the code on /usr/lib with
      around 7000 files.
      changing to QSet this went down to 35msec. This is not a lot but
      it's triggered at *every* mouse move event, so the gain is cummulative
      The whole experience is a bit smoother.