Modified bookmark paths can be used later
Make it possible that modified bookmark paths can be used later. This avoids Krusader users seeing the effects described in the "Editing a local path in Bookmark Manager breaks a bookmark" bug report (https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=393320), though it would be better to solve that upstream frameworks-kbookmarks bug.
The code of the present review request was tried and then the bug effects were not seen, but I'm not a KBookmarks expert and I wanted to ask for other points of view.
- Add the current folder as a bookmark, name it "test1". Later, use the "Manage Bookmarks" option to edit the path of "test1" to another existing path. Go to another folder. Open the Bookmark menu and choose the "test1" option. Check that the current folder is the specified one.
- Repeat the same test, although specifying a remote url like ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/
- Repeat the same test, although specifying a nonexistent folder, like "/etc/nonexistent".
- Repeat the same test, although specifying a nonexistent remote url.
- Close Krusader. Open Krusader again, press Ctrl+D and select the "test1" bookmark. Check that the current folder is the specified one.
- Select other bookmarks after pressing Ctrl+D.