Bugfix capture counts
The scheduler still has some counting problems in combination with capture sequences with multiple entries of the same filter, if "Remember job progress" is selected. As long as each filter has only one entry in the capture sequence, everything works fine, but for example a capture sequence that has two sequence entries for Luminance, may create more frames than necessary.
Hint: this MR follows a test driven approach that starts with test creation and subsequently fixing the bugs. The "Draft" mode remains as long as not all known issues are fixed.
Testing In order to correct this, two test scenarios are contained in this merge request:
- capturing standalone, but setting the internal captured frames map
- capturing in combination with scheduler
- Capture sequence of 3xL + 1xR + 1xG + 1xB + 2xL repeated once from the scheduler and only 1xR missing creates 8xL instead of 3xL.
- Capture sequence of 3xL + 1xR + 1xG + 1xB + 2xL repeated twice from the scheduler without any frames previously captured creates only 6xL instead of 10xL
- Capture sequence RRGGBB with one G frame missing, the scheduler claims that 6 instead of 5 frames exist.
Update 02-11-2020 The test set is complete, bugs are fixed.