Skip to content

[WebDav] Fix copies that include overwrites for the webdav slave

Ben Gruber requested to merge bgruber/kio:webdav_issues into master

BUG: 422238


There were a number of different things going on that contributed to this bug (not checking for existing file in some branches, reporting disk space of 0 when the server doesn't specify, etc.). I thus added black box testing for webdav (using to improve stability and verify that I didn't break anything. This was modeled of of the ftptest autotest. I'm not sure if I did this in the best way with cmake and all.


Concerns: I'm using ulimit.h to find the maximum value of a qint64. There may be portability issues here.

Edited by Ben Gruber

Merge request reports