Fix touch pan gesture stopping when moving quickly
The code before this change ignores large movements to prevent canvas from jumping at the end of a 3-finger gesture, which also blocks fast panning. This removes the movement delta check in favour of checking the number of touch points, so that fast movements will no longer interrupts the pan gesture.
BUG: 441706 https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=441706
(Tell us how to test the changes you made.)
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- n/a I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.