Build Krita. Check that
- stock (libjxl generated) JXL have a reasonable FPS (not higher than 240)
- the frame durations are respected
- tests pass.
I confirmed this builds.
I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.