Now, when the wrap around mode is not active, the canvas border is taken as another limit when finding the regions. This makes the tool behave more like CSP.
This was requested on this KA thread.
@tomtomtom, please see if you can try this, or comment with some scenarios where this should work taking the image limits into account.
Video of the feature:
I confirmed this builds.
I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.