Skip to content

Fix issue with appbundle builder using libs.xml from arm64-v8a

Sharaf Zaman requested to merge szaman/krita:bug-485707-appbundle-crash into master

We want to merge the xmls from other architecture builds now that we have architecture name in Qt's new "multiarch" build.


Test Plan

Let's see if it builds on CI, then I will try installing the APK to verify that it works.

Formalities Checklist

  • I confirmed this builds.
  • I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
  • I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
  • I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
  • I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
  • I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.

Reminder: the reviewer is responsible for merging the patch, this is to ensure at the least two people can build the patch. In case a patch breaks the build, both the author and the reviewer should be contacted to fix the build. If this is not possible, the commits shall be reverted, and a notification with the reasoning and any relevant logs shall be sent to the mailing list,

Edited by Sharaf Zaman

Merge request reports