Added Reset Configurations option inside Krita.
- Click on Settings > Reset Krita Configurations.
- Configurations file is eliminated, reset to defaults.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.
I haven't tested any units, because to be honest I don't know how to do that! If something fails, I'll fix it, no problem :)