Animation: Improved Missing FFmpeg Error Message.
I've added more information to the error message that users see when they try to render animation as video without providing a path to ffmpeg. The error message now also includes a link to the User Manual's "setting up Krita for exporting animations" section, where they can find out more information.
No testing needed, but you can try to remove the path to ffmpeg in the export animation dialog to see the new error message.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.