Prettier Color Labels Combobox (changes only in visuals)
Before this commit, color labels combobox would look exactly like in the filter label for layers, but stretched horizontally. It means the view-filter icon when no filtering is used, and a small circle with colors when there are colors selected. This commit changes the icon to "tag", which seems more appropriate, and the visuals of the combobox to be in simple rectangles instead of a circle, so it fills the combobox better.
- Open Krita, create new image, assign different color labels to different layers.
- Select either Fill Tool or Contiguous Selection Tool.
- See the 'tag' icon in the combobox when no color labels are selected.
- Select a few labels (preferably inclusing "No Label"). See how colors are shown now.
(Intermediate doesn't have pattern for the No Label label, I added it because the old circle one had)
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.