Fixup: Canvas No Longer Soft-Locks When Changing Graphics Acceleration Setting
Initial attempt to fix bug 423840 (Softlock when changing graphics acceleration), tracked origin of bug to commit: 5aef0e99 I plan to do more testing tomorrow, but wanted to post progress before I go to bed after a long bisect. :)
NOTE: Originally, we didn't always check for new canvas assignments, only that the canvas wasn't within a specific data structure. This is a potential solution, doesn't seem to introduce any major issues while using krita and allows the user to properly change graphics acceleration.
@dkazakov It seems like the original commit was addressing another bug, we need to make sure that work isn't being undone here.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.