WIP: Python Painting API
Add a few API calls to the document class that allows people to programmatically make paint strokes.
Create a new document. Then copy the following script into Scripter and run it.
This calls all the new API calls I made. It just takes the active foreground color and brush preset and does the job. I have a few ideas of things we could do with this, but thought just getting the basic API calls looked at first would be good.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.