Show display names in Color Management -> Display
Before this commit, user would have to figure out on their own which display is which. Because of a bug in the system assigning color profiles to displays, the automatic way doesn't always work so the user needs to assign color profiles on their own. Before this commit the dialog only showed "Screen 1, Screen 2". This commit adds following information:
- if model is not null, add model; if it is null, add manufacturer info
- resolution It is also shortened so the maximum length is 25 characters.
(And yes, I will hopefully remember to first get rid of that irrelevant commit).
- check Configure Krita -> Color Management -> Display before and after that change.
In my case:
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.