Tiar's SeExpr papercuts
This MR brings in fixes for many of @tymond 's papercuts with SeExpr.
- Save/restore splitter state
- Open directly on the Script tab (resource selector)
- Remove the inset margins from KisGenerator
- Save/restore dialog geometry state
There are two fixes related to cursor losing focus on a syntax error, and stretch factors of the error widget, that require a SeExpr alpha release. That will be addressed when the library is released for 4.4 (see below).
- Move the splitter between the control widgets and the text editor. Reopen the Fill Layer dialog, and check that its state has been correctly restored.
- Check that the Fill Layer generator configuration widget doesn't have inset borders.
- Check that the Fill Layer dialog opens on the Script tab.
- Check that the Fill Layer dialog position and size is preserved.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.