Recorder: Add snapshots manager
Added snapshots manager - a dialog to select and delete snapshots which are created when recorder plugin is active.
Added button "Remove snapshots" to the third step of the Export timelapse dialog.
"Clean up Snapshots" dialog:
- A new "Manage snapshot directories" button must appear in top right corner of Recorder docker
- on click a "Clean up Snapshots" dialog must appear.
- Clicking Select All/Deselect all button must select and deselect all the items.
- When selection is changed the "space to be freed" label must show the actual info.
- When "Clean up" button is clicked only selected directories must be removed.
- The indeterminate progress must be shown when (re)reading snapshot directories and deleting snapshots directories.
"Export timelapse" dialog:
- The third step of "Export timelapse" should have a new "Remove snapshots" button.
- When clicking it, only snapshots directory for the current document must be removed.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.