WIP: Reference Image Improvements
Reference images features implementation
Pin / Unpin Reference Images The transformation to the images are applied either through the QPainter which includes the Canvas transformation and the image transformation which may be applied through parent's transformation (ShapeLayer) to them . So this uses widget transformation for QPainter and mouse events and appends the new calculated transformation inside each reference images to the absoluteTransformation().
Integrate Crop This creates new decoration & a strategy and integrates them with the Tool widget.
Sync/update the image. This connects the reference images to the FileSystemWatcherWrapper and reloads them successively.
Add a new reference images and check the options shown in tool widget and modify canvas with zoom or pan.
Enable Crop inside the widget and manipulate the values with sliders or handles and disable the Crop which Crop the images as well. Open the reference image in new tab in Krita and modify and Save it to check the image in previous window.
- I confirmed this builds.
- I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
- I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
- I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
- I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.