I cannot figure out if there is some KF5 API that is supposed to do this for us, so I implemented the code to do this properly.
- Build the package (don't try to test it without packaging), then check that the "configure Krita" and "switch language" dialogs have localized button text.
I confirmed this builds.
I confirmed Krita ran and the relevant functions work.
- n/a I tested the relevant unit tests and can confirm they are not broken. (If not possible, don't hesitate to ask for help!)
I made sure my commits build individually and have good descriptions as per KDE guidelines.
I made sure my code conforms to the standards set in the HACKING file.
I can confirm the code is licensed and attributed appropriately, and that unattributed code is mine, as per KDE Licensing Policy.