Line Count Broken for Tabs
- Open or create a document in KDevelop
- Ensure line Settings->Configure KDevelop, conf->Editor->Appearance->General->Show line count is enabled.
- Using keyboard, type 4 spaces and the character 'k' one first line.
- Using keyboard, type 1 tab (assuming each tab is equal to 4 spaces) and the character 'k' on second line.
- Compare reported column (col) when cursor is front of letter k
Expected: Line count displays Line: 1 Col: 5
- For spaces, line count displays Line: 1 Col: 5
- For tabs, line count displays Line: 1 Col: 2
Contrast: Kate works as expected.