Custom effects not working on 19.04
All of my custom effects, both groups and single effects, don't work on 19.04. They are in the list but don't do anything to a clip. New custom effects do not take the right name, I made a vignette one named "test", and it is in the list as "frei0r.vignette". (I can't find "create group" anywhere, i guess it is voluntary but it is one of my most used kdenlive feature, i have over a 100 custom groups of effects for color grading purposes)
- Custom effects appearing with wrong name after being saved should now be fixed
- Single custom effects work for me. Could you attach here one of your single effect that doesn't work ? (it's an xml file saved in $HOME/.local/share/kdenlive/effects/effectname.xml)
- Group effects have not been reimplemented yet, it's on the TODO list
- Custom effects can be applied to video clip only. Example: create a +10db volume custom effect. This custom effect can only be applied to the video clip which has no effect on the volume. See here: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=408750
- Custom effects can be deleted but after restarting Kdenlive they are in again.
- Special characters like ä,ö,ü,é,….. should be supported.